Our lock-up storage units provide a safe, secure, and cheap solution to your personal and business storage needs. Our units range from something small such as a locker unit perfect for a few boxes, to a 25’ x 10’ unit big enough to hold the contents of your whole house, and of course everything in between.
All our facility locations are equipped with individual alarm systems, 24 hr CCTV cameras, some even benefit from 24 hour on-site security.
Benefits of Lock-Up Storage
We know that all the items that you’ll be storing are important to you. That is why we at Henfield Storage, have gone the extra mile to ensure tight security, such as:
- 24 hr CCTV cameras
- Individual Alarm Systems
- 24 Hour On-site Guarding (in some cases)
- Perimeter Fencing
Protection From The Elements
Our storage units can keep your items clean and dry for as long as they are within our lock-up storage unit. Intense heat, extreme cold, and dust are just some external factors that you don’t want to subject your stuff to.
Individual storage needs vary from time to time. This is why we don’t force our customers to sign long-term contracts, and the minimum contact length is just 1 month. Depending on your storage needs, you can downsize or upsize your unit anytime you want, as long as it’s available.
FREE Collection Service
We’ll share the burden of moving your items to your unit. If you store with us for 3 months or longer, you immediately qualify for our FREE collection service. This is an offer rarely made by storage facility sites. It’s for sure our most popular option as not only do we help lift and shift customers’ stuff into storage it saves them money too, as they don’t have to hire a van or a helper.
LOWEST Price Guarantee
We will match any local comparable quote to ensure that our lock-up storage unit is the cheapest you can get.
How Much Does Lock-Up Storage cost?
Contact Us to get a free quote!
How To Rent Lock-Up Storage
- Search “Lock-Up Storage near me” using Henfield Storage
- Browse through the search results
- Look for the best unit for you. Take note of the size and the location of the unit.Getting a unit that’s too small might not fit all of your items. On the other hand, a unit that’s too big will result in you paying more for empty space
- Get A Quote from Henfield.
- We offer the lowest price guarantee. We will match any comparable local quote.
- The quote you’ll get will show weekly rental prices. Remember the longer you prepay, the cheaper the rent becomes.
- Call The Storage Site To Check Availability
- Or you can give us your number, and we’ll call you!
- Reserve for FREE by booking online
- Fill in the details, i.e., expected move-in date, size of unit you want, etc
- Confirm your booking details