How to get the cheapest storage that we can provide?
- If you need regular access to your goods (say once every 4-12 weeks) then our cheapest offer for storage in London is to select the cheapest of our four stores in and around the city. By and large, the prices at our Chiswick store are the lowest, so that’s a good place to start.
- However, if you have a lot of stuff to store than you might be better taking one of our shipping containers (160 sq ft) rather than one of the units inside a warehouse. The cheapest containers are at our Wimbledon storage site.
- You can save money by using our collection service, which is free no matter how much stuff you have. We come to your address in one or more of our big shiny vans and our team members are very active lift-and-shifters. We won’t charge you for ‘extra time’ if it takes longer than expected as long as your goods are on the ground floor (as far as possible) packed, and ready to go; we do expect that you lend a hand carrying too, and provide the number of additional hands that we specify based on the amount of space that you are reserving.
- You’ll need a padlock to lock up your unit – it’s cheaper if you bring one yourself rather than using one of ours – ours are £10 but you can get them cheaper on Amazon, for example.
If you just want us to take your goods away for a good while, and bring them back when you want them, then we suggest you choose our StoreAway service. StoreAway involves us putting your goods in a wooden container, which we then keep in a warehouse outside of London. It’s cheaper than storing in one of our warehouses in London because the rents are lower out of town, and it’s also extremely convenient because we just take your goods away and bring them back for you – no need to come to the store to lock them away, or to visit the store to retrieve them. Therefore, no van rental or transport charges, no wasted time doing the logistics yourself. Cheaper.. and easier… what’s not to like?
Security is never something that we lack at Henfield Storage; we have a range of security measures in place to help you to get the best out of your storage facility needs. It’s one of the reasons that the only person who has access to your storage room is you; you have the key, the padlock and the choice of when you visit. We’ll supplement this with our CCTV and top of the range security efforts to work with you – and you won’t pay through the nose for it. All of our storage facilities are secure, brick-built warehouses and the storage units are built with steel walls and a steel door. This provides strong protection against fire and flood; we always do what we can to be the best.
Why Henfield Storage?
While many storage facilities offer excellent features and benefits, none will match what we can offer you at Henfield Storage. Cheap storage doesn’t mean basic; it means we are affordable and can offer you what others can’t with it. All you have to do is pop your postcode into our site and see whether one of our facilities is close by to you. Cheap storage same day? We’ve got what you need.
1. An Easy Process
You want storage now, and with Henfield Storage we’ve got four steps in our process, making it one of the easiest things that you will do today. Budgeting for cheap storage and a moving van in an emergency? Not easy. Don’t worry though, with the four steps below you could be sorted in no time at all.
- Find your nearest store by entering your postcode into our facility finder on the site.
- Next, you need to choose your space and one of our staff can help you with that, give us a call!
- Booking your unit comes next, which you can do either online or over the phone.
- Moving in is the last piece of the cheap storage puzzle. Need more than 3 months of storage? We can collect your things – for free – saving your even more cash.
2. Storage Rules That Make Sense
Cheap storage may mean you spend less, but it doesn’t mean that there aren’t rules to follow. They’re there to keep you, your belongings and everyone else safe from harm. Plus, you don’t want to put your things in storage only to have them ruined because rules weren’t followed. Here are some of the ones that matter the most.
- We do not allow any food or drink to be stored in the units.
- You can store a fridge or freezer, as long as it’s fully defrosted and cleaned before being moved in.
- We don’t have the facility for vehicle storage in any of our locations.
- Compressed gas, combustible materials, firearms, chemicals, illegal items and anything that emits a fume is not allowed.
- With permission, you can use your storage unit to store items for other people.
- You can add and remove your things as you see fit.
- Unfortunately, you cannot sleep in your storage unit.
3. Collection for Free!
- Buying a storage unit for 3 months or longer means that we will collect your belongings for free.
- Our service is worth up to £250, saving you the cost of renting a van and meaning that your storage really is cheap!
- We can provide a man and van if you require it and we don’t charge for extra mileage – we just want to help.
4.Cheapest Storage Discounts
- As mentioned, Henfield Storage is up to 64% cheaper than other companies around.
- We offer our free collection service for those paying 3 months plus at a time.
- 5% off when you prepay for 3 months
- 10% off when you prepay for 6 months
- 15% off when you prepay for 12 months
- We will price match any local comparable quote.
5. Access as and When
- You are the one in control of your own cheap storage unit.
- We are open 7 days a week and you can come and go as you wish.
- Open during some bank holidays, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday. Always call ahead on bank holidays – just in case!
6. Excellent Customer Service
- Cheap storage when life is stressful can be difficult to come by, but with our free collection service we ensure that our staff are there to help you while you are loading and unloading your goods.
- We prefer our staff to be on the floor and with customers at all times – if you have questions, we will be there to listen.
7. Even Better Security
- Safety and security is a top priority to us.
- Motion detectors, CCTV, full staff quotas and motion lights are just some of the many security features that we offer.
- Office hours means access to our staff.
- We do not have access to your storage unit – only you do.
8. Business Storage
- Our storage units can be for business furnishings and electronics should you wish to.
- You need cheap storage and we can offer it to your business, get a quote today.
Our business has been run as a family business for over 40 years. We know that you need to save money, and we are happy to help. If you don’t believe us, check out our client testimonials below.
‘Once again Henfield Wimbledon has offered me an exceptional service!! Each time I speak to them, they go above and beyond in helping me, it’s THE place for storing things for me. I’m aware this sounds biased but here some reasons why I say this: the team helped me move into storage in record time, I got help moving furniture in masterful Tetris so I could fit the max into my storage, they even helped me look after my plants when I orchestrated a move from abroad. And it’s such a friendly place!’
‘‘Excellent service, smooth from start to finish”
‘Excellent service, smooth from start to finish. I reserved online with a £10 deposit and was pleasantly surprised to find that even though they were cheaper than all the big storage companies they also offer free collection, so we saved the cost of hiring a van as well. Kris called me on the morning of our move-in to let us know he would be over in half an hour and he helped us with loading and unloading the van and putting our items into the storage unit. He even gave us tips on how to pack the unit so we’d fit everything in. I couldn’t have asked for more helpful friendly service, after all the stress of packing and moving out it was like a breath of fresh air. Will definitely use Henfield again if I need storage in London.’