Price match guarantee
With Henfield Storage, you are getting a service that is not only cheaper than the rest, you’re getting options. We can offer storage units for rent in one of our local branches, or you can use our StoreAway service, which is designed for customers who don’t need frequent access to their belongings. So, whether you need storage now that you want to access regularly, or you want to put some things away for a few years, we’re the best option for you. It’s been previously reported that our storage units are up to 64% cheaper than other options for storage in London, which can ensure that you’re not priced out of your own storage needs. Our storage solutions are the best around, and if you don’t believe it, then you should check out our price match guarantee. We guarantee that if you find a cheaper quote locally, we’ll beat it for you. That’s just what we do.
Why Henfield Storage?
At Henfield Storage, we’re confident that our service is better than other options nearby. Our storage has plenty of benefits and features, and you need to think about what matters the most to you – because what matters to you, matters to us, too.
1. The Best Price
- We provide the cheapest quotes and the best storage in the area. We offer amazing discounts, too!
2. A Free Collection Service
- If you buy a storage unit for 3 months or longer, we will collect your belongings for free. This doesn’t include locker rental.
- Our service is worth up to £250, saving you the cost of renting a van.
- We can provide a man and van if you require it and we don’t charge for extra mileage – we just want to help.
3. Amazing Discounts
- While we already know that we are up to 64% cheaper than other companies around, that doesn’t mean that we still can’t offer more to you.
- We offer our free collection service for those paying 3 months plus at a time.
- 5% off when you prepay for 3 months
- 10% off when you prepay for 6 months
- 15% off when you prepay for 12 months
4. Autonomous Access
- As you are the only key holder, you’re in charge.
- All of our facilities have clear unloading bays, free trolleys and motion detecting lighting everywhere.
- Our opening times are on our website, and we are open 7 days a week
- We are also open during some bank holidays, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday. Always call ahead on bank holidays – just in case!
5. A Friendly Service
- We know that storage solutions can be difficult to come by, but we make sure that our staff are on the floor with you while you are loading and unloading your goods.
- During our opening hours, we man our facilities with friendly staff who are more than happy to advise you with your storage questions and needs.
- We ensure our facilities are clean, dry and ready to be used at all times.
- You’ll never find our facilities without help.
6. High Class Security
- A top priority of ours is safety and security and we take it very seriously.
- Our customers are bound to strict storage rules; there are certain things that you cannot store with us for safety reasons – check out our website for more details on this.
- Security fencing, CCTV cameras and alarms, full staff quotas and fire points are just some of the security features that we offer.
- Our staff man the facilities during office hours so that you are never left to worry about your storage questions.
- We do not hold the key to your storage unit; that’s all for you.
- Only you as the self storage handler is allowed to enter your unit.
7. Storage For Business Users
- Our units aren’t just for personal or furniture use. You can use them for business furnishings and electronics should you wish to.
- We know we are cheaper than trade spaces, so call us today for a quote
As a family-owned and run business for over 40 years, we are confident in our facilities and our service. We rival those local to us and we have the testimonials to prove it. It’s important to us to get feedback from those who use our service, because theirs is the opinion that counts the most.
“Lots of Experience”
‘Chris was fab! He came with the van on time and was so helpful & cheerful all day. It was such a lot of work and took ages but he never complained. Thankfully he had lots of experience in loading the van and could visualise the size of storage space I needed. He sorted out the paperwork efficiently and honoured the original price quoted although the price had since increased.’
“Professional, very helpful and polite”
‘The Staff at Henfield Storage in Wimbledon, were at all times, Professional, very helpful and polite. It truly was a pleasure to find a storage place with such amazing service!! Nothing was ever too much or a bother for them to deal with. Ryan, Mash and Sam, you boys Rock!! Thank you all so much for your awesome service!! I hope your company is aware of how good you guys are and that they value you and appreciate all that you do.’