storage in london
Our Stores in London
Choose a Unit Size
Affordable Self Storage in London
If you’re looking for self storage in London, we offer the most affordable storage units in and around London. Our storage solutions are 64% cheaper than other local options. You won’t have to spend more than necessary to regain your storage space back.
There are several factors to consider when choosing the right storage unit: your budget, the number of items you want to store, the storage unit size, the proximity to your house, and general accessibility. The perfect self storage unit must solve all of your storage needs while staying within your budget.
We’ve gone to extreme lengths to guarantee the safety and security of our storage units and your items. All of our self storage facilities are secure, brick-built warehouses with steel walls and doors. We also have 24/7 CCTV monitoring, patrolling security guards, and intruder alarms. All of our self storage facilities have extensive security measures.
Why Henfield Storage London?
Henfield Storage is a family-owned London self storage company. With over 40 years of experience in the storage industry, you can trust us to solve all of your storage needs.
We are confident that our London storage units will be perfect for you. Whether you’re moving home and need a temporary storage unit inside the city, student storage, or downsizing and looking for extra storage space, Henfield Storage in London has your back. We offer personal, and business storage solutions and all of our clients benefit from cheap self storage units in London.
We have self storage units across London and Surrey and self storage in Brighton. Our self storage facilities near London are located in Chiswick, Wimbledon, Southwark, Staples Corner and Horsham. If you’re just outside London and looking for cheap storage units nearby, we have a storage warehouse in Crawley with free collect and store service.
We have a range of self storage units in London available for rent to help you save space in your home or business. However, you might be wondering what type of storage solution you need?
personal storage in london
We have cheap, personal storage units available across London for short-term and long-term stays. This is suitable for anyone who wants to free up some space in their home for any reason; decluttering, moving home, renovations etc all require addition storage space. We also have student storage options available, but we do not offer luggage storage.
If you require frequent access to your storage unit, you should rent one of our traditional self storage units. However, we recommend our click + store storage service if you don’t require frequent access. Our click + store service is a cheaper alternative to traditional self storage. We can collect your items from your home and deliver them to our storage warehouse or any of our storage facilities in London.
business storage in London
Suppose you’re looking for a business storage solution to store away some business-related items to free up some office space. In that case, we recommend renting one of our self storage units in London. Our secure indoor storage facilities in London offer immediate access during working hours (and at weekends, though for shorter hours), making it ideal for businesses who require regular access to their storage unit.
Furniture Storage in London
If you’re looking to store away some furniture and won’t need to access them for a while, then our crate storage with click + store storage service is probably the best option for you. We can collect your belongings directly from your home and store them at our storage warehouse near London. If you need frequent access, then you should rent a storage unit at one of our self storage facilities.
We have your best interests in mind. Check out Henfield Storage London features and benefits here:
An easy process
An easy process
We know how busy city life can get in London. That’s why we made renting a self storage unit in London quick and easy. Just follow our storage booking process with only four easy steps:
- Find your nearest store by entering your location or postcode into our self storage facility finder. We have storage units all around London so you can choose the storage unit closest to your home.
- Choose the best storage unit in London that fits all of your storage needs. We have friendly staff in every storage facility in London to help you. You can call us if you need more information.
- Book your chosen London storage unit. You can book online or call us at 020 3613 6466. A Henfield Storage London customer representative will handle all of your concerns.
- Moving in is the last piece of the storage puzzle. We have free parking, loading bays and large vehicle access for easy access to your storage unit. But because we like to be the best storage company in London, we can collect your things for you. We’ll even do it for free if you prepay a minimum of 3 months!
- If you prepay for a London storage unit for 3 months or longer, we will collect your belongings for free! Henfield Storage London saves you the hassle and cost of moving your stuff inside your storage unit. This offer doesn’t include storage locker rental.
- Our FREE collection service is worth up to £250.
- We provide a man and van if it’s needed. We won’t even charge for extra mileage. We just want to help.
cheaper storage units
cheaper storage units
- Henfield Storage London offers cheap storage solutions with prices up to 64% cheaper than other storage companies around.
- We offer a free collection service for storage clients who pre-pay for 3 months or more. Plus
- 5% off when you prepay for your storage unit for 6 months.
- 10% off when you prepay for your storage unit for 12 months.
- We also offer a price match guarantee for any local, comparable storage quote from a local storage company!
Clear self Storage Rules
Clear self Storage Rules
To ensure the safety of everyone and everything inside our London self storage facilities, all tenants must abide by these basic storage rules:
- We do not allow any food or drink to be stored inside any of our storage units in London.
- Tenants can store a fridge or freezer, as long as it’s fully defrosted and cleaned before being moved in. Food left inside your storage unit will rot and attract pests and rodents.
- We don’t offer car storage in any of our London self storage facilities.
- Compressed gas, combustible materials, firearms, chemicals, illegal items and anything that emits fumes are not allowed.
- Tenants need to ask permission if they plan to co-share their London storage unit with family and friends.
- Tenants cannot sleep inside their storage unit.
A Friendly Service
A Friendly Service
- We have friendly staff ready to accommodate and help you right from the minute you enter our self storage facility. You’ll never find our storage facility in London without any helpful staff on hand.
- We have dedicated customer service representatives ready to answer all of your queries about self storage, just call us at 020 3613 6466.
High Class self storage Security
High Class self storage Security
- We take storage safety and security very seriously.
- All of our London storage facilities are equipped with motion detectors, motion lighting, full staff quotas and fire points.
- We have staff on-site during office hours in all of our London stores.
- We do not hold the key to your storage unit. Only you will have access to your items.
- Only the tenant will be allowed to enter their storage unit.
- 24-hours, 7 days a week CCTV monitoring on all self storage facilities.
can we help you find easy money saving self storage?get started
faq about self storage london
How do I find a self storage facility near London?
We have 6 self storage facilities in or around London. If you are looking for a storage unit near you in London, you can choose from one of our stores above or use our store finder by entering your postcode above. There are just 4 easy steps:
- Step 1 – Find your nearest store in London by entering your postcode or choosing a store from the dropdown menu.
- Step 2 – Choose the storage unit size that you need. If you need help, just give us a call, and one of our friendly self storage experts can guide you through this process.
- Step 3 – Book your London storage unit. Just confirm your storage booking online or over the phone with one of our team.
- Step 4 – Move into your storage unit! We provide a free collect and store service if you prepay for 3 months. We’ll help you move your belongings into your storage unit from start to finish.
How much do self storage units cost per month in London?
The price of the storage units in London is based on the size of the storage unit you need. We try very hard to consistently offer the most competitive storage rates in the london area, but if you find a cheaper like-for-like quote, please forward it to your local store, and we will be happy to match it.
Typically, our storage units in London cost just a few pounds per week, depending on the size of the unit.
Get a storage quote online or give us a call, and our team would be very happy to help you find the best storage unit in London for your budget and needs. There’s no obligation to book a unit.
What storage unit size do I need?
The size of the storage space you’ll need depends on what and how many items you need to store. We offer storage units that range from a small storage locker up to ones that can hold the contents of an entire house and everything in between. Use our handy storage size estimator or call and speak with one of our friendly team members who will help guide you through this process!
Do you provide insurance with the storage quote?
The storage quote you receive online won’t include self storage insurance. Henfield Storage London does not provide insurance, just contact a member of our customer service team to find out how much this can cost you. If you already have insurance that covers self storage items, then you can use that instead.
How big are your storage units at your London facilities?
The storage units at our London storage facilities will vary in size. We have storage lockers that are the same size as your typical gym locker, and the maximum storage unit size we offer is 200 sq. ft which is large enough to hold the contents of a 4 typical 4 bedroom house.
Can I use my storage units in London whenever I like?
You’re free to come and use your storage units in London as long as you arrive within our opening hours.
Do you charge rent for storage units monthly or weekly?
We charge rent for your storage unit monthly, but you do have the option to make prepayments for up to 12 months’ worth of storage. If you do this, you’ll receive up to 10% off the storage rental price. Speak to a member of our team to find out more.
the UK's most trusted storage service
‘Polite and helpful and great value’
Excellent service and value for money. Pleasant members of staff either on site or over the phone. I recommend it.
‘So helpful and responsive’
Would definitely recommend
‘A good experience’
I had a good experience with Henfield Storage of Brighton this morning. Tim who came to help load the lorry ready for storage was very organised & experienced. More importantly he’s a Tottenham Hotspur Fan so it was good chatting about Spurs whilst loading the van. COYS!Read more
Very efficient and polite. Wouldn't change anything.
‘Quality service from the staff. Big thanks’
Staff were very helpful through the process. Will definitely recommend
Very efficient and friendly service, I already have a storage unit and as a repeat customer the service is consistently good. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
‘Daniel class act !’
Lovely fella helped with everything and made experience easy, highly recommended !
Great service and friendly staff, more than helpful
‘Fantastic Customer Experience’
Very helpful and friendly. Haven't moved into the storage yet so can't comment on facilities or storage but staff (that's both Ryan's!) have bent over backwards to help and it has a small business feel so it's a personalised experience which is great. Would highly recommend so far!Read more