A Service Cheaper Than The Rest
With Henfield Storage, you are getting a service that is cheaper than the rest. Our storage units are up to 64% cheaper than other self-storage, which can ensure that you’re not priced out of your own storage needs. Most of the time, self storage is sought after in times of stress, particularly a breakdown in relationship, job loss and home downsizing. We don’t want to add to your stress, so we manage to keep our overheads as low as possible to meet your budgetary needs. We also have a range of self storage unit sizes, so you can rent the size that you can afford. Here’s how we keep our costs – and yours – low:
- We don’t pay high street rent, which means we can afford to charge you less for a self storage room.
- We like our staff to be in the facilities to be the face of the company – no office headquarters for us where we cannot be reached!
- At Henfield Storage, we muck right in with you, from collecting your things to unloading and getting them into the storage rooms for you.
You don’t have to worry about your self storage being compromised, either. All of our storage facilities are secure, brick-built warehouses and storage units themselves are built with steel walls. This is the best protection against fire and flood on offer, and we endeavour to be the best. We’re not concerned that there are other services out there that can offer storage, because our service is different. We go above and beyond for our clients, and we know it. What you need to know are the basics, and here they are:
Why Henfield Storage?
Most people who use self storage do so in a time of stress. Others have more stuff than they have space for. Either way, you need to know that at Henfield Storage, we have your best interests in mind. It’s why our features and storage facilities in London are so good!
1. The Best Price
- We have a number of special offers for new customers, and we encourage you to take advantage of them!
- 5% off plus free collection when you prepay for 3 months of storage.
- 10% off plus free collection when you prepay for 6 months of storage.
- 15% off plus free collection when you prepay for 12 months of storage.
- An insurance policy is a must for your self storage unit – it’s in our t’s and c’s.
- You need to value the items in your unit, because the cover that you get should accurately reflect the true value of your goods.
- It works in the same way that contents insurance does; we have the buildings insurance covered, so you cover your stuff.
3. A Free Collection Service
- We don’t sit around doing nothing, if you need to move in today and we have the space, we welcome you to do so.
- If you prepay for 3 months or more, we will arrange to come and collect your things for you.
- The free collection can be worth up to £250.
- We’ll send a man and van to help you get everything loaded, but we won’t dismantle and pack for you. It’s a team effort, so you’ll need to help us load up!
- We can charge for an additional man if you need extra hands, at a £150 cost per extra man. That’s only if you can’t rope a friend or family member to help!
4. Clean & Dry Storage
- At Henfield Storage, we are proud to say that all of our storage buildings and vacant storage units are kept clean and dry at all times. No damp here, thank you!
5. Excellent Access
- We are proud of the fact that you are in control of your own storage unit
- Our opening times are on our website, and we are open 7 days a week
- We are also open during some bank holidays, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday. Always call ahead on bank holidays – just in case!
- We have storage facilities all over London. If you’re in the North, we have storage units in Hampstead and if you’re living in the South, we have storage units in Richmond.
6. Impeccable Service
- Our storage facilities are always manned with friendly support to be there to answer any queries you may have.
7. Unrivalled Security
- Safety and security is a top priority for us, and we take care of your things as if they’re our own.
- Security fencing, intruder alarms linked to local Monitoring Stations and the Police and 24 hour CCTV are just some of the security features that we offer.
- You can hold your own key and you purchase your own padlock.
- Only you as the self storage handler is allowed to enter your unit.
- We are a great alternative to a garage for rent.
8. Storage For Business Users
- Our units can be up or downgraded as your needs change. We won’t charge you for this like some of our competitors do.
- We are cheaper than trade space or warehousing facilities, so contact us for a quote today.
- You cannot work out of your unit, as they do not have lighting or power in them.
We’ve been running our business successfully as a family for over 40 years, so you can guarantee that we know what you need. Below, you’ll find some of our customer testimonials, so if you can’t take our word for it, here’s theirs!
“Friendly and really helpful”
‘Everyone I dealt with was friendly and really helpful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend them.
“Nice Friendly Staff”
‘Very helpful when making enquiries. Nice friendly staff and storage accessible every day. Was able to provide the exact storage needed.’
“What a great service”
‘Chris was a fantastic young man and representative for your business. He did everything needed and more to make this work for us. What a great service, Well done!!’