the UK's most trusted storage service
What should have been stressful, was much easier to deal with due to the always friendly and professional staff. First class treatment. Wow!
cheaper london storage
self storage units in london
There are several factors to consider when choosing the right storage unit: your budget, the number of items you want to store, the unit size, the proximity to your house, and general accessibility. The perfect self-storage unit must solve all of your storage needs while staying within your budget.
We offer affordable storage units in London. Our self storage solutions are 64% cheaper than other local storage options. You won’t have to spend more than necessary to regain your storage space back.
We’ve gone to extreme lengths to guarantee the safety and security of your items. All of our storage facilities are secure, brick-built warehouses with steel walls and doors. We also have 24/7 CCTV monitoring, patrolling security guards, and intruder alarms. You can view our extensive security measures here.
Why Henfield Storage?
Henfield Storage is a family-owned London self storage company. With over 40 years of experience in the storage industry, you can trust us to solve all of your storage needs.
We are confident that our London self storage units are going to be perfect for you. Whether you’re moving home and need temporary storage in London, in need of student storage, or you’re downsizing and looking for extra storage space, Henfield Storage has your back. We offer personal and business storage solutions and all of our clients benefit from low-cost storage units in London.
We have self-storage facilities in North, South, West, East and Central London, as well as storage facilities across Surrey and Sussex. Our self-storage branches in London are located in Chiswick, Wimbledon, Southwark, Staples Corner and Horsham. If you’re just outside of London and are looking for storage nearby, we have a free-collection storage service with our storage warehouse located in Crawley.
We have your best interests in mind. Check out Henfield Storage’s features and benefits here:
An easy process
We know how busy life can get in London. That’s why we made renting a storage unit quick and easy. Just follow our storage booking process with only four easy steps:.
- Find your nearest store by entering your location or postcode into our self storage facility finder. We have storage units all around London so you can choose the storage unit closest to your home.
- Choose the best storage unit in London that fits all of your storage needs. We have friendly staff in every storage facility in London to help you. You can even call us if you need more information.
- Book your chosen storage unit in London. You can book online or call us at 020 3613 6466. A customer representative will handle all of your concerns.
- Moving in is the last piece of the storage puzzle. But because we like to be the best storage company in London, we can collect your things for you. We’ll even do it for free if you prepay a minimum of 3 months!
- If you prepay for a storage unit in London for 3 months or longer, we will collect your belongings for free! Henfield Storage saves you the hassle and cost of moving your stuff inside your storage unit. This offer doesn’t include locker rental.
- Our FREE collection service is worth up to £250.
- We provide a man and van if it’s needed. We won’t even charge for extra mileage. We just want to help.
- Henfield Storage offers storage solutions that are up to 64% cheaper than other storage companies around.
- We offer a free collection service for clients who pre-pay for 3 months or more. Plus
- 5% off when you prepay for 6 months.
- 10% off when you prepay for 12 months.
- We also offer a price match guarantee for any local, comparable quote!
Clear self-Storage Rules
To ensure the safety of everyone and everything inside our storage facilities, all tenants must abide by these basic storage rules:
- We do not allow any food or drink to be stored inside our London storage units.
- Tenants can store a fridge or freezer, as long as it’s fully defrosted and cleaned before being moved in. Food left inside your storage unit will rot and attract pests and rodents.
- We can’t hold vehicles in any of our self storage facilities.
- Compressed gas, combustible materials, firearms, chemicals, illegal items and anything that emits fumes are not allowed.
- Tenants need to ask permission if they plan to co-share their London storage unit with family and friends.
- Tenants cannot sleep inside their storage unit.
A Friendly Service
- We have friendly staff ready to accommodate and help you right from the minute you enter our storage facility. You’ll never find our storage facility in London without any helpful staff on hand.
- We have dedicated customer service representatives ready to answer all of your queries when you call us on 020 3613 6466.
High Class self storage Security
- We take storage safety and security very seriously.
- All of our London storage facilities are equipped with motion detectors, motion lighting, full staff quotas and fire points.
- We have staff on-site during office hours.
- We do not hold the key to your lock up storage unit. Only you will have access to your items.
- Only the tenant will be allowed to enter their storage unit.
As a family-owned and run business for over 40 years, we are confident in our storage facilities and our service. We rival the best storage facilities in London and we have the testimonials to prove it. It’s important for us to get feedback from those who use our storage services.
“The staff who supported us were outstanding”
‘With Henfield, we have hired a larger storage unit for significantly less than we were paying before. The icing on the cake is that they provided two removal vans to help us move out of our old unit; they helped us move our goods in as well. The staff who supported us were outstanding; professional, efficient and thoughtful. We are so impressed with all the staff at Henfield we have come across so far for much the same reason. So far so good; we highly recommend Henfield Storage.’
“the price was the most competitive I could find”
‘Everyone there was very courteous and helpful. They were happy to change me to a different size unit to the one I had reserved when I realised it wasn’t suitable for me. I dealt with Ollie and the whole process was easy and organised. Great service and particularly as the price was the most competitive I could find. I would use them again and recommend.
storage near you in london
can we help you find easy money saving self-storage?get started