the UK's most trusted storage service
Made the whole process very easy!
cheaper london storage
self storage units in london
There are several factors to consider when choosing the right storage unit: your budget, the number of items you want to store, the unit size, the proximity to your house, and general accessibility. The perfect self storage unit must solve all of your storage needs while staying within your budget.
We offer cheap storage units in London. Our self storage solutions are 64% cheaper than other local storage options. You won’t have to spend more than necessary to regain your storage space back.
We’ve gone to extreme lengths to guarantee the safety and security of your items. All of our storage facilities are secure, brick-built warehouses with steel walls and doors. We also have 24/7 CCTV monitoring, patrolling security guards, and intruder alarms. You can view our extensive security measures here.
Why Henfield Storage?
Henfield Storage is a family-owned London self storage company. With over 40 years of experience in the storage industry, you can trust us to solve all of your storage needs.
We are confident that our London self storage units are going to be perfect for you. Whether you’re moving home and need temporary storage in London, in need of student storage, or you’re downsizing and looking for extra storage space, Henfield Storage has your back. We offer personal and business storage solutions and all of our clients benefit from cheap storage units in London.
We have self storage facilities in North, South, West, East and Central London, as well as storage facilities across Surrey and Sussex. Our self storage branches in London are located in Chiswick, Wimbledon, Southwark, Staples Corner and Horsham. If you’re just outside of London and are looking for cheap storage near you, we have a free-collection storage service with our storage warehouse located in Crawley.
We have your best interests in mind. Check out Henfield Storage’s features and benefits here:
An easy process
We know how busy life can get in London. That’s why we made renting a storage unit quick and easy. Just follow our storage booking process with only four easy steps:.
- Find your nearest store by entering your location or postcode into our self storage facility finder. We have storage units all around London so you can choose the storage unit closest to your home.
- Choose the best storage unit in London that fits all of your storage needs. We have friendly staff in every storage facility in London to help you. You can even call us if you need more information.
- Book your chosen storage unit in London. You can book online or call us at 020 3613 6466. A customer representative will handle all of your concerns.
- Moving in is the last piece of the storage puzzle. But because we like to be the best storage company in London, we can collect your things for you. We’ll even do it for free if you prepay a minimum of 3 months!
- If you prepay for a storage unit in London for 3 months or longer, we will collect your belongings for free! Henfield Storage saves you the hassle and cost of moving your stuff inside your storage unit. This offer doesn’t include locker rental.
- Our FREE collection service is worth up to £250.
- We provide a man and van if it’s needed. We won’t even charge for extra mileage. We just want to help.
- Henfield Storage offers cheap storage solutions with prices up to 64% cheaper than other storage companies around.
- We offer a free collection service for clients who pre-pay for 3 months or more. Plus
- 5% off when you prepay for 6 months.
- 10% off when you prepay for 12 months.
- We also offer a price match guarantee for any local, comparable quote!
Clear self Storage Rules
To ensure the safety of everyone and everything inside our storage facilities, all tenants must abide by these basic storage rules:
- We do not allow any food or drink to be stored inside our London storage units.
- Tenants can store a fridge or freezer, as long as it’s fully defrosted and cleaned before being moved in. Food left inside your storage unit will rot and attract pests and rodents.
- We can’t hold vehicles in any of our self storage facilities.
- Compressed gas, combustible materials, firearms, chemicals, illegal items and anything that emits fumes are not allowed.
- Tenants need to ask permission if they plan to co-share their London storage unit with family and friends.
- Tenants cannot sleep inside their storage unit.
A Friendly Service
- We have friendly staff ready to accommodate and help you right from the minute you enter our storage facility. You’ll never find our storage facility in London without any helpful staff on hand.
- We have dedicated customer service representatives ready to answer all of your queries when you call us on 020 3613 6466.
High Class self storage Security
- We take storage safety and security very seriously.
- All of our London storage facilities are equipped with motion detectors, motion lighting, full staff quotas and fire points.
- We have staff on-site during office hours.
- We do not hold the key to your lock up storage unit. Only you will have access to your items.
- Only the tenant will be allowed to enter their storage unit.
As a family-owned and run business for over 40 years, we are confident in our storage facilities and our service. We rival the best storage facilities in London and we have the testimonials to prove it. It’s important for us to get feedback from those who use our storage services.
“The staff who supported us were outstanding”
‘With Henfield, we have hired a larger storage unit for significantly less than we were paying before. The icing on the cake is that they provided two removal vans to help us move out of our old unit; they helped us move our goods in as well. The staff who supported us were outstanding; professional, efficient and thoughtful. We are so impressed with all the staff at Henfield we have come across so far for much the same reason. So far so good; we highly recommend Henfield Storage.’
“the price was the most competitive I could find”
‘Everyone there was very courteous and helpful. They were happy to change me to a different size unit to the one I had reserved when I realised it wasn’t suitable for me. I dealt with Ollie and the whole process was easy and organised. Great service and particularly as the price was the most competitive I could find. I would use them again and recommend.
storage near you in london
can we help you find easy money saving self storage?get started
How do I find a self storage facility near me?
We have 6 stores in or around London. If you are looking for a storage unit near you in London, you can choose from one of our branches above or use our store finder by entering your postcode above. There are just 4 easy steps:
- Step 1 – Find your nearest store by entering your postcode or choosing a branch from the dropdown menu.
- Step 2 – Choose the unit size that you need. If you need help, just give us a call, and one of our friendly storage experts can guide you through this process.
- Step 3 – Book your unit. Just confirm your storage booking online or over the phone with one of our team.
- Step 4 – Move into your storage unit! We provide a free collection service if you prepay for 3 months. We’ll help you move your belongings into storage from start to finish.
How much do self storage units cost in London?
The price of the units is based on the size of the unit you need. We try very hard to consistently offer the most competitive storage rates in the local area, but if you find a cheaper like-for-like quote, please forward it to your local branch, and we will be happy to match it.
Typically, our units cost just a few pounds per week, depending on the size of the unit.
Get a quote online or give us a call, and our team would be very happy to help you find the best storage unit for your budget and needs. There’s no obligation to book a unit.
What storage size do I need?
The size of the space you’ll need depends on what your needs are. We offer units that range from a small locker up to ones that can hold the contents of an entire house and everything in between. Use our handy storage size estimator or call and speak with one of our friendly team members who will help guide you through this process!
Do you provide insurance with the quote?
The quote you receive online won’t include self storage insurance. We do provide insurance, just contact a member of our customer service team to find out how much this can cost you. If you already have insurance that covers self storage items, then you can use that instead.
How big are your storage units?
The units at our London storage facilities will vary in size. We have lockers that are the same size as your typical gym locker, and the maximum storage unit size we offer is 200 sq. ft which is large enough to hold the contents of a 4 typical 4 bedroom house.
Can I use my storage unit whenever I like?
You’re free to come and use your storage unit as long as you arrive within our opening hours.
Do you charge monthly or weekly?
We charge monthly, but you do have the option to make prepayments for up to 12 months’ worth of storage. If you do this, you’ll receive up to 10% off the rental price. Speak to a member of our team to find out more.