london's favourite self storage company
Quick, simple and efficient
self-storage facilities in London
cheaper london storage
self Storage Solutions across london
Across the city, there are self storage units of different sizes to accommodate differing needs. The right storage unit is going to depend on your budget, your needs and how fast you need to store your belongings. Usually, people worry about the cost of storage in London, and they don’t always understand that there is more than one option available. With HenfieldStorage, you are getting a service that is not only cheaper than the rest, but you’re also getting options.
We can offer self storage units in London for rent in one of our local branches (located in the North London, East London, South London, West London and Central London) or you can use our StoreAway service, which is designed for customers who don’t need frequent access to their belongings. So, whether you need storage now that you want to access regularly, or you need it for furniture storage to put some things away for a few years, we’re the best option for you.
For price comparison, it’s been previously reported that our storage units are up to 64% cheaper than other storage options in London, which can ensure that you’re not priced out of your own storage needs.
We aim to keep your safety and security in mind and as such, we ensure that you don’t have to worry about your self-storage unit being accessed by anyone except you. All of our facilities are secure, brick-built warehouses and the storage units are built with steel walls and a steel door. This is the best protection against fire and flood on offer, and we strive to be the best at what we do.
Why Henfield Storage london?
Henfield Storage is a family-owned self storage company that operates as part of a successful business group that has been running for over 40 years.
That’s why we’re confident that our London self storage units are going to be for you. If you’re moving home or need temporary storage, we have personal storage options available, otherwise, if you’re looking for business storage to create some extra office space, we also have commercial storage options available.
At our facilities in North & West London, South & South West London, Central London, Surrey and Sussex, all our personal and business customers benefit from low-cost storage units. Our self-storage branches London are located in Chiswick, Wimbledon, Southwark, Staples Corner and Horsham.
HenfieldStorage is proud of the features and benefits that we can offer our customers, because we have your best interests in mind. Check out our features and benefits:
An easy process
Whether you are looking for business storage or personal storage, we know our storage process is the easiest out there – we’ve got just four steps to an easier life.
- Firstly, find your nearest store by entering your postcode into our self storage facility finder on the site.
- Next, you need to choose your space and one of our staff can help you with that! Give us a call!
- Booking your unit comes next, which you can do either online or over the phone.
- Moving in is the last piece of the storage puzzle. Need more than 3 months of storage? We can collect your things – for free.
- If you buy a storage unit for 3 months or longer, we will collect your belongings for free. This doesn’t include locker rental.
- Our service is worth up to £250, saving you the cost of renting a van.
- We can provide a man and van if you require it and we don’t charge for extra mileage – we just want to help.
- While we already know that we are up to 64% cheaper than other storage companies around, that doesn’t mean that we still can’t offer more to you.
- We offer our free collection service for those paying 3 months plus at a time.
- 5% off when you prepay for 3 months.
- 10% off when you prepay for 6 months.
- 15% off when you prepay for 12 months.
- We also offer a price match guarantee for any local, comparable quote!
Clear self Storage Rules
Did you know that there are certain things that you can and cannot store in your self storage unit? We’ve got the details for you below:
- We do not allow any food or drink to be stored in the units.
- You can store a fridge or freezer, as long as it’s fully defrosted and cleaned before being moved in.
- We don’t have the facility for vehicle storage in our facilities.
- Compressed gas, combustible materials, firearms, chemicals, illegal items and anything that emits a fume is not allowed.
- With permission, you can use your self storage unit to store items for other people.
- You can add and remove your things as you see fit.
- Unfortunately, you cannot sleep in your storage unit.
A Friendly Service
- We know that storage in London can be difficult to come by, but we make sure that our staff are on the floor with you while you are loading and unloading your goods.
- You’ll never find our storage facilities without helpful staff on hand.
High Class storage Security
- A top priority of ours is safety and security and we take it very seriously.
- Motion detectors, motion lighting, full staff quotas and fire points are just some of the security features that we offer.
- Our staff man the storage facilities during office hours.
- We do not hold the key to your lock up storage unit; that’s all for you.
- Only you as the self-storage handler is allowed to enter your unit.
As a family-owned and run business for over 40 years, we are confident in our facilities and our service. We rival those local to us and we have the testimonials to prove it. It’s important to us to get feedback from those who use our service, because theirs is the opinion that counts the most.
“The staff who supported us were outstanding”
‘With Henfield, we have hired a larger storage unit for significantly less than we were paying before. The icing on the cake is that they provided two removal vans to help us move out of our old unit; they helped us move our goods in as well. The staff who supported us were outstanding; professional, efficient and thoughtful. We are so impressed with all the staff at Henfield we have come across so far for much the same reason. So far so good; we highly recommend Henfield Storage.’
“the price was the most competitive I could find”
‘Everyone there was very courteous and helpful. They were happy to change me to a different size unit to the one I had reserved when I realised it wasn’t suitable for me. I dealt with Ollie and the whole process was easy and organised. Great service and particularly as the price was the most competitive I could find. I would use them again and recommend.
london coverage areas
can we help you find easy money saving self-storage?get started