the UK's most trusted storage service
Very helpful right from the first time I called. Today I moved in, and the van arrived on time, to pick up my stuff. The driver was great, and really helped move my stuff into my new unit. Very pleased with everything.
self-storage facilities in London
cheaper london storage
self Storage Solutions across london
There are self storage units of different sizes to accommodate differing needs all across London. The right storage unit in London is going to depend on your budget, your storage needs and how fast you need to store your belongings. Usually, people worry about the cost of storage in London, and they don’t always understand that there is more than one option available. With Henfield Storage, you are getting a service that is not only cheaper than the rest, but you’re also getting more storage options.
We can offer self storage units near you in London for rent in one of our local branches (located in the North London, East London, South London, West London and Central London) or you can use our click+store service, which is designed for customers who don’t need frequent access to their belongings and a great alternative to a garage for rent. So, whether you need storage in London now that you want to access regularly, or you need it for furniture storage to put some things away for a few years, Henfield Storage is the best option for you.
Our storage units in London are up to 64% cheaper than other storage options, which can ensure that you’re not priced out of your own storage needs.
We aim to keep your safety and security in mind. As such, we ensure that you don’t have to worry about your self-storage unit in London being accessed by anyone except you. All of our storage facilities are secure, brick-built warehouses and the storage units are built with steel walls and a steel door. This is the best protection against fire and flood we can offer, and we strive to be the best at what we do.
Why Henfield Storage london?
Henfield Storage is a family-owned self storage company that operates as part of a successful business group that has been running for over 40 years.
We are confident that our London self storage units are going to be perfect for you. Regardless if you’re moving home or need temporary storage in London, we have personal storage options available. We also offer business storage options for companies in London needing extra office space.
We have storage facilities in North & West London, South & South West London, Central London, Surrey and Sussex. All of Henfield Storage’s clients benefit from low-cost storage units in London. Our self-storage branches London are located in Chiswick, Wimbledon, Southwark, Staples Corner and Horsham.
We have your best interests in mind. Check out Henfield Storage’s features and benefits here:
An easy process
Whether you are looking for business storage or personal storage in London, we know our storage process is the easiest out there – we’ve got just four steps to an easier life.
- Find your nearest store by entering your postcode into our self storage facility finder on the site. We have storage units all around London so you can choose the storage unit closest to your house in London
- Choose the best storage unit in London that fits all of your storage needs. We have friendly staff in every storage facility in London to help you. Give us a call!
- Book your chosen storage unit in London. You can book online or over the phone.
- Moving in is the last piece of the storage puzzle. We can collect your th ings – for free if you pre-pay a minimum of 3 months!
- If you prepay for a storage unit in London for 3 months or longer, we will collect your belongings for free! Save yourself the hassle of moving your stuff by letting us do it! This offer doesn’t include locker rental.
- Our service is worth up to £250, saving you the cost of renting a van in London.
- We can provide a man and van if you require it and we won’t charge for extra mileage – we just want to help.
- Henfield Storage offers storage solutions that is up to 64% cheaper than other storage companies around.
- We offer a free collection service for clients who pre-pay for 3 months or more. Plus
- 5% off when you prepay for 6 months.
- 10% off when you prepay for 12 months.
- We also offer a price match guarantee for any local, comparable quote!
Clear self Storage Rules
Did you know that there are certain things that you can and cannot store in your self storage unit in London? Here are the basics of storage rules:
- We do not allow any food or drink to be stored inside our London storage units.
- You can store a fridge or freezer, as long as it’s fully defrosted and cleaned before being moved in. Food left inside your storage unit will rot and attract pests and rodents.
- We can’t hold vehicles in our storage facilities.
- Compressed gas, combustible materials, firearms, chemicals, illegal items and anything that emits a fume is not allowed.
- You can opt to co-share your London storage unit with family and friends with permission
- You can add and remove your things as you see fit.
- Unfortunately, you cannot sleep in your storage unit.
A Friendly Service
- We know that storage in London can be difficult to come by, but we make sure that our staff are on the floor all the time while you are loading and unloading your goods.
- You’ll never find our storage facility in London without any helpful staff on hand.
High Class storage Security
- We take storage safety and security very seriously
- All of our London storage facilities are equipped with motion detectors, motion lighting, full staff quotas and fire points
- We have staff on-site during office hours
- We do not hold the key to your lock up storage unit; that’s all for you.
- Only you as the self-storage handler is allowed to enter your storage unit.
As a family-owned and run business for over 40 years, we are confident in our storage facilities and our service. We rival the best storage facilities in London and we have the testimonials to prove it. It’s important for us to get feedback from those who use our storage services.
“The staff who supported us were outstanding”
‘With Henfield, we have hired a larger storage unit for significantly less than we were paying before. The icing on the cake is that they provided two removal vans to help us move out of our old unit; they helped us move our goods in as well. The staff who supported us were outstanding; professional, efficient and thoughtful. We are so impressed with all the staff at Henfield we have come across so far for much the same reason. So far so good; we highly recommend Henfield Storage.’
“the price was the most competitive I could find”
‘Everyone there was very courteous and helpful. They were happy to change me to a different size unit to the one I had reserved when I realised it wasn’t suitable for me. I dealt with Ollie and the whole process was easy and organised. Great service and particularly as the price was the most competitive I could find. I would use them again and recommend.
london coverage areas
can we help you find easy money saving self-storage?get started