Storage Solutions across the Capital
Across the city, there are self storage facilities of different sizes to accommodate differing needs. The right storage unit is going to depend on your budget, your needs and how fast you need to store your belongings. Usually, people worry about the cost of storage in London, and they don’t always understand that there is more than one storage option available.
With Henfield Storage, you are getting a service that is not only cheaper than the rest, you’re getting options. We can offer storage units for rent in one of our local branches or you can use our StoreAway service, which is designed for customers who don’t need frequent access to their belongings. So, whether you need storage now that you want to access regularly, or you want to put some things away for a few years, we’re the best option for you. It’s been previously reported that our storage units are up to 64% cheaper than other options for storage in London, which can ensure that you’re not priced out of your own storage needs.
We aim to keep your safety and security in mind and as such, we ensure that you don’t have to worry about your self storage being accessed by anyone except you. All of our storage facilities are secure, brick-built warehouses and the storage units are built with steel walls and a steel door. This is the best protection against fire and flood on offer, and we strive to be the best at what we do.
Why Henfield Storage?
At Henfield Storage, we’re confident that our service is going to be for you. Not only do we concern ourselves with personal storage needs, we can assist businesses with their long term storage in London. Henfield Storage is proud of the features and benefits that we can offer our customers, because we have your best interests in mind. Check out our features and benefits:.
1. An easy process
Whether you are looking for business or personal storage, we know our process is the easiest out there – we’ve got just four steps to an easier life.
- Firstly, find your nearest store by entering your postcode into our facility finder on the site.
- Next, you need to choose your space and one of our staff can help you with that! Give us a call!
- Booking your unit comes next, which you can do either online or over the phone.
- Moving in is the last piece of the storage in London puzzle. Need more than 3 months of storage? We can collect your things – for free.
2. Clear Storage Rules
Did you know that there are certain things that you can and cannot store in your storage unit? We’ve got the details for you below:
- We do not allow any food or drink to be stored in the units.
- You can store a fridge or freezer, as long as it’s fully defrosted and cleaned before being moved in.
- We don’t have the facility for vehicle storage in our facilities.
- Compressed gas, combustible materials, firearms, chemicals, illegal items and anything that emits a fume is not allowed.
- With permission, you can use your storage unit to store items for other people.
- You can add and remove your things as you see fit.
- Unfortunately, you cannot sleep in your storage unit.
3. Free Collection
- If you buy a storage unit for 3 months or longer, we will collect your belongings for free. This doesn’t include locker rental.
- Our service is worth up to £250, saving you the cost of renting a van.
- We can provide a man and van if you require it and we don’t charge for extra mileage – we just want to help.
- While we already know that we are up to 64% cheaper than other companies around, that doesn’t mean that we still can’t offer more to you.
- We offer our free collection service for those paying 3 months plus at a time.
- 5% off when you prepay for 3 months.
- 10% off when you prepay for 6 months.
- 15% off when you prepay for 12 months.
5. Autonomous Access
- As you are the only key holder, you’re in charge.
- Our opening times are on our website, and we are open 7 days a week.
- We are also open during some bank holidays, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday. Always call ahead on bank holidays – just in case!
6. A Friendly Service
- We know that storage in London can be difficult to come by, but we make sure that our staff are on the floor with you while you are loading and unloading your goods.
- You’ll never find our facilities without helpful staff on hand.
7. High Class Security
- A top priority of ours is safety and security and we take it very seriously.
- Motion detectors, motion lighting, full staff quotas and fire points are just some of the security features that we offer.
- Our staff man the facilities during office hours.
- We do not hold the key to your storage unit; that’s all for you.
- Only you as the self storage handler is allowed to enter your unit.
8. Storage For Business Users
- Our units aren’t just for personal or furniture use. You can use them for business furnishings and electronics should you wish to.
- We know we are cheaper than trade spaces, so call us today for a quote
As a family-owned and run business for over 40 years, we are confident in our facilities and our service. We rival those local to us and we have the testimonials to prove it. It’s important to us to get feedback from those who use our service, because theirs is the opinion that counts the most.
“The staff who supported us were outstanding”
‘With Henfield, we have hired a larger storage unit for significantly less than we were paying before. The icing on the cake is that they provided two removal vans to help us move out of our old unit; they helped us move our goods in as well. The staff who supported us were outstanding; professional, efficient and thoughtful. We are so impressed with all the staff at Henfield we have come across so far for much the same reason. So far so good; we highly recommend Henfield Storage.’
“the price was the most competitive I could find”
‘Everyone there was very courteous and helpful. They were happy to change me to a different size unit to the one I had reserved when I realised it wasn’t suitable for me. I dealt with Ollie and the whole process was easy and organised. Great service and particularly as the price was the most competitive I could find. I would use them again and recommend.